Friday, June 26, 2015

Wicked Indulgence


WickedIndulgenceCR1
Wicked Indulgence
by Missy Johnson
Wicked Innocence #2
Publication Date: July 6, 2015
Genres: ContemporaryNovella, Romance
WickedIndulgence
I’m the bad boy of rock.
I play hard and party harder, my life is every dude’s dream. Women throwing themselves at me, more money than I know what to do with and I get to do what I love.
Perform.
I thought things couldn’t get any better.
I was right.
I’m no stranger to controversy, a side effect of doing whatever the fuck I like, but maybe I’ve taken things too far this time.
Being constantly in the spotlight is hard, especially when you’re on a downhill spiral and the only place left is rock bottom.
The question is, how the fuck am I going to get myself out of this one?
Add to Goodreads

About Missy Johnson

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.
Website • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment