Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review for Break The Sky by Nina Lane

Break the Sky
 
 
SYNOPSIS:
 
 
"Do you ever let go, storm girl?” he asked. “Ever lose control? Ever surrender?”
“Never,” I whispered. “I never surrender.”
A smile of both promise and warning curved his beautiful mouth.
“You will.”

Atmospheric scientist Kelsey March is under siege. Her tornado research project is on the skids and she’s fighting conflict in her university department. So when irresistible bad boy Archer West suggests a hot, wild fling while he’s in town, Kelsey is unable to resist his sexy offer.

Kelsey and Archer embark on a intense, exhilarating affair. But soon their differences and private battles encroach on their desire, and Kelsey discovers that Archer is a storm she can’t control.
 
Teaser by Melanie T.
 
 
 
REVIEW:
 
I went into reading this one a little nervous...why you ask? Because I was completely in awe of the Spiral of Bliss Series and frankly couldn't stand the thought of disappointment as we ventured into this strained relationship between Drew and Archer. I mean let's face it...how do you top Drew West??
Boy was I ever wrong...and as I reader there's nothing more you can ask for from a writer. Nina once again has completely blown me away with this unforeseen love story that could weather any storm.
A true story of opposites attract and not just a little. These were some of the most intense, hot scenes I've read..I mean instant erotic fire with all that dirty talk!!!!!!!!
I remember loving Kelsey and her strong, independence but deep down knew there had to be more to her story. I must admit there were so many times in this book I was shocked at her behavior and just pissed off with her stubborn ways. I mean just let go and enjoy this wild ride with the bad boy for goodness sake instead of overthinking every single thing.
Speaking of our favorite bad boy...Archer. There aren't enough words I can say about him. His story is emotional, heart wrenching and yet through a;; his struggles he still remains loyal to his brother, Liv and crazy Kelsey. A true tower of strength !!
However, I must admit I am most grateful for the reconnect with the Wests'......I will always feel a deep connection to this two and love every chance I get to hear how they are doing.
Thank you Nina Lane for rocking my world once again. BRAVO...keep em coming !!!!!

5 "Shut the front door stars"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment