Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Review for Dark Cravings by Madeline Pryce



Synopsis

As a half-breed vampire, Ella Grey’s life sucks. She does her best to pass the time killing demons and secretly admiring her Shadow Hunter partner, Micah. He’s hot, dangerous and knows it. He’d be just Ella’s type if he weren’t likely to kill her the moment she put a toe out of line.

A chance encounter with a succubus changes everything. From the second the succubus’s spell washes over them, Ella and Micah are helpless to keep their hands off one another. The sex, when it’s not leaving them on the verge of death, is earth shattering and for the first time in ages Ella is connected with someone on a level she’d feared lost forever. But a dangerous prophecy has been set into motion, and if Ella’s not careful it’ll pull her straight from Micah’s arms and into the deepest bowels of the underworld.


Dark Cravings 
by:  Madeline Pryce
Reviewed by:  Lynn
5 stars *****

I have to say that this is not my typical "type" of book I normally choose.  I was in somewhat of a book funk and needed something different.  I found Madeline on Facebook and sent her a friend request.  We spoke a couple of times and I let her know I was blogger and always looking for something different.  I have always loved vampires, even when I was little.  Even though in my subconscious I was afraid of them.  Anyhow, she sent me the book so I could read and review it.  So here it goes....

I freaking loved it!!!  It gave me exactly what I needed after reading a sweet, sweet love story that pulled every emotion out of my body and had me crying with every turn of the page.  In this book, I didn't shed any tears because it didn't evoke that emotion.  It filled you with lust, sensuality, and blood.  Something everyone wants on some level...don't deny it!!!  Who wouldn't want to live forever and be immortal and stay beautiful for hundreds and hundreds of years?  

Micah McGregor and Ella Gray are intricately connected on a visceral level that they were not even aware of.  The two train and fight together for the Shadow Agency as demon/vampire hunters. She was convinced that he was trying to get her kicked out of the agency due to being careless and sloppy.  However, little did they both know, they would become much, much closer because of a lust spell.  The intense sexual connection between them is unworldly and cannot be tamped down.  As this connection grows so does this bond.  

The Vampire queen and the Demon son....

After being in a hotel for four days, covered in blood and other bodily fluids, consumed by each other and the need to mate, both freak out and notice matching tattoos.  Eli, Micah's brother, shows up and realizes something drastically has changed between them and definitely with Ella. She has now been turned into a full vampire and Micah may not be full human.  This book focuses on Micah discovering who he really is and Ella finding out how and why she is a full vampire.  Micah and Ella are discovering just how strong of a sire bond they truly have.  I won't give the rest away but will tell you that if you want to know what happens between these two....get the book!!!

I believe I am now a lover of erotic paranormal books.  I plan on continuing to read this series with the next two books, Dark Innocence and Dark Secrets. You don't want to miss this series and all her future works in progress. 

Add this to your TBR list on Goodreads and wish list on Amazon.  You can also find her email address and website at www.ellorascave.com. 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment