Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review of The Madam by M. Robinson










Some people need love…

I need sex, money, control, and power.

Anyone could have those four things, but only one could have VIP. Becoming Madam was never a choice for me, it was a mandated order from the most powerful woman I knew- my mother. I was born to fill her shoes, never to make mistakes, or to show weakness.





You are the product of your environment. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; you learn from what you see, not from what you're told. Nature vs. Nurture. I learned from it all; what I saw, what I didn't see, what I was told, and from reading between the lines.




I was raised with the belief that the world spun ONLY because of me. I held power as far back as I can remember, saw things no one ever talks about, and witnessed illegal acts of sex, drugs, and money by the time I was eighteen.



You saw a glimpse of me in VIP, now see it from the beginning. Enter my world where anything goes; no judgments, no remorse, no guilt. You play by my rules, or you don’t play at all. There are no limits to what I can do, or to what I can show you…I will ensure my legacy my any means necessary.



My name is Lilith Veronica Stone, and I am The Madam.



Warning: Book contains adult situations.

Dark content/sex/drugs/language. Mature readers only.



 ** Available May 19th 2014! **











Synopsis: Some people need love…I need sex, money, control, and power.Anyone could have those four things, but only one could have VIP. Becoming Madam was never a choice for me, it was a mandated order from the most powerful woman I knew- my mother. I was born to fill her shoes, never to make mistakes, or to show weakness.You are the product of your environment. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; you learn from what you see, not from what you’re told. Nature vs. Nurture. I learned from it all; what I saw, what I didn't see, what I was told, and from reading between the lines.I was raised with the belief that the world spun ONLY because of me. I held power as far back as I can remember, saw things no one ever talks about, and witnessed illegal acts of sex, drugs, and money by the time I was eighteen.You saw a glimpse of me in VIP, now see it from the beginning. Enter my world where anything goes; no judgments, no remorse, no guilt. You play by my rules, or you don’t play at all. There are no limits to what I can do, or to what I can show you…I will ensure my legacy my any means necessary.My name is Lilith Veronica Stone, and I am The Madam.



REVIEW:
Wow….what can I say?  The Madam is unlike any other book I've read.  We first meet Madam in VIP.  She is a ruthless business woman who goes to extremes to protect herself and her VIP’s.  The Madam we meet in VIP seems to be a very different from the business woman in the second book.  

You ask yourself several questions when reading this book.  My questions were, “What happened to you to make you this way?” “How could you not want to be loved and give love to others?” 


Since I’m sure I’m not the only one with these questions, Madam took pity on us and wanted to explain her side of the story.  We follow Madam’s story from the very beginning, while she told many important events that allowed us to understand the lady we see in this book. As she got older she was consumed by lust, greed, and control because she was never allowed to make her own decisions as to which directions she wanted her life to go.  

The Madam lived her life by her own rules, having learned early on, there is only one person you can trust and that is yourself. She didn't get to be where she is without crossing that line in the sand.  It was only a matter of time before the student becomes the teacher. There could only be one Madam, and it’s up her to take what is rightfully hers, while stepping on others to reach the top. Pleasure and money became her wildest dream, owning their allegiance, loyalty, and love to the one and only Madam. 

This book will take you on a major roller coaster ride of emotions. It makes you feel sorry for the little girl who never was given a choice. She wouldn't allow pity because it showed weakness and Madam was far from weak. While reading this book you need to forget about what is right and what is wrong. The Madam will own you and haunt you and there’s nothing you can do except play by her rules, love or hate her, she doesn't care, she takes what is hers and doesn't let anyone get in her way. 

5 plus stars…I loved it.  It is in a different level or eroticism and entertainment. It leaves you wanting more….MVP can’t get here soon enough.   


Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment