Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TBR Recommendation: Teresa Mummert

I have been waiting for this book to come out! I love the cover, and the teaser's that Teresa has been posting have been soooo tempting. So, check out Pretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert! She has several other books out that are great! Early reviews seem really good!


I was young enough not to understand that my life was different. Colin became the one person that I could count on to protect me. He suffered for the both of us by carrying the burden of our secret. 
We were the lucky few that got a chance to start over. A fake family, a new home and a pretty little life built on lies. But while our lives continued to intertwine, we were put on very different paths. Now it was only a matter of time before they collide and the beast behind the beauty is exposed. 

Check it out on Goodreads!


No comments:

Post a Comment