Sunday, March 9, 2014

Introduction - Lynn

My name is Lynn and I'm addicted to reading smut!! I have always enjoyed a great story but as life becomes hectic, the time for reading quickly lessens.  Until a couple of years ago an author by the name of E. L. James wrote a highly controversial book called Fifty Shades of Grey, I rarely picked up a book after finishing college. I wanted to know what the controversy was all about so I bought the first book.  I became addicted to the broken, self-made CEO millionaire and college virgin and never looked back. That is where it all began...but not where it ends!

Since then, I have continued to read in the Erotic genre meeting many, many more broken souls, strong heroines, and alpha males. To name a few of my favorites I will start with,  of course Fifty Shades because without it, my love love for erotica would have never reared its head. Madeline Sheehan' Undeniable series gave me the grit of the MC world while continuing to demonstrate love through a very unorthodoxxed manner while always returning to the one they love and support the most. Kimber S. Dawn made me cry with each and every chapter of A Woman Gone Mad while showing us how a child who becomes a woman doesn't deal with the cards life dealt her while reaching out to multiple men throughout her life for love. Lastly, in Harper Sloan' s Corp' s Security series she gives us love, devastation, and support when needed with the hot Corp Security guys Axel, Cage, and the women they love and would die for...HOORAH!!

The always constant variable in all the books I have read is LOVE. The love is demonstrated in variety of ways being perhaps a D/s situation to a real to life altering "normal" relationship to kink. This is why I read. I can place myself in the book while escaping reality for a while visualizing all the details and even perhaps bringing some of that excitement to my very own marriage and keeping it spicy. Some of my friends ask why I like reading "those" types of books, I tell them for research purposes...and of course they laugh. I am a hopeless romantic and want all the books to eventually end with "Happily Ever After" but know that is not always possible.

To all the authors out there....please keep writing and giving us excitement, love, and lots of kink!!! <3 CO

No comments:

Post a Comment