Friday, February 28, 2014

Review for All for Maddie by Jettie Woodruff




Synopsis:

I believe in love at first sight...because I am a mother. A mother's love knows no laws, no boundaries, and no remorse for anyone who interferes with the life of a child.
I have lived a complete lie, holding on to a secret that could now cost me my daughter. I can't lose Maddie. I couldn't breathe without Maddie. Maddie is my life.
The saying about dying for your child is the absolute truth. The other things you would do are comparable to that of death. I know, I did those things. I did unthinkable things, all for Maddie. I continued the lie, the secrets with the one man who had no right, whom I despised and wanted dead.
I had no choice. I did it all for her.....for my Maddie.

Review:

Ever read a book that gets in your head and stays there, It leaves you feeling lost without it once it's over? This is definitely one of those....once again Jettie didn't disappoint. It's a unique, original storyline about fear, regrets, sacrifice and most of all the power of love and forgiveness. Be prepared to be sucked in and forget about the world around you for several hours...because once you start there is no turning back. Just take my words of advice and be warned that it will play on EVERY one of your emotions.You will laugh at sweet Maddie's innocence and you will wanna scream at Whitley and Alex one minute only to cheer them on the next.

No spoilers here my friends....you must experience each raw love/hate emotion just as I did. So buckle up and enjoy the wild ride!!!!

4.5 Crazy but freakin amazing stars

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I just finished All for Maddie. Great read! There were many times I was ready to strangle Alex and Whitley, then I was cheering them on in their love hate relationship. It is a powerful story of reality, parenthood, lies, forgiveness and. much more.The minute you think they are smooth sailing, JW throws in another twist of the story that keeps you on your toes.
    4.5 stars in my book.

    ReplyDelete